Still accepting new clients! Call (866) 681-2140

TN Visa Taxes

Expert Tax Solutions for TN Visa Holders

Navigating U.S. Taxation with Confidence

Welcome to Dimov Tax, where we specialize in addressing the unique tax needs of individuals holding TN visas. As a TN visa holder from Canada, working in the U.S. brings a set of specific tax considerations. Our expertise lies in simplifying these complexities for you.

Common Tax Queries We Address:

  1. Residency Determination: Are you a U.S. resident or nonresident for tax purposes? We’ll help you understand whether you should file Form 1040 or 1040NR.

  2. U.S. Tax Obligations: Should you file a tax return in the U.S.? We’ll guide you through your filing requirements and tax liabilities in the U.S.

  3. Taxable Income Clarification: Uncertain about what income is taxable? Whether it’s foreign or U.S. income, we’ll clarify what applies to you.

  4. Avoiding Double Taxation: Concerned about paying taxes in both your home country and the U.S.? We’ll explore tax treaties and credits to prevent double taxation.

  5. Maximizing Tax Credits: As a TN visa holder, what tax credits are available to you? We’ll identify potential savings to optimize your tax position.

Tailored Tax Assistance Just a Click Away

At Dimov Tax, we understand the intricacies of U.S. tax laws as they apply to TN visa holders. Our goal is to provide you with clear, accurate, and personalized tax advice.

Ready for Hassle-Free Tax Guidance? Contact us today, and let’s navigate your tax journey together. Our dedicated team is more than happy to assist you with any questions or concerns.


Need help with TN Visa Taxes?

Call us today at (866) 681-2140, email us at, or fill out the form and we’ll get in touch immediately.

"*" indicates required fields

✓ Valid number ✕ Invalid number

Award-winning global customer service.


Dimov Tax is rated 5 stars on all major review platforms including Google, Yelp, Facebook, Angie’s List, Better Business Bureau, TaxBuzz, Thumbtack, Upwork, Bark, and much more.