Freelancers & Contractors
We specialize in tax preparation for contractors or freelancers. We will maximize your legal deductions including business use of home, business use of vehicle, etc. For assistance filing a tax return, please contact us below and we will reach out in a matter of a few hours.
Planning strategies for contractors or freelancers
We are frequently approached with the following questions:
- Should I or can I set up a LLC for my contractor work or freelancing business?
- Should I incorporate?
- If I set up a business, can I pay myself?
- What kind of expenses can I deduct? Can I deduct my meals and travel expenses, etc.?
- Can I deduct the rent I paid if I use my home for the work?
- What kind of retirement plan can I contribute to?
- Should I pay quarterly estimated tax? How much estimated tax should I pay in advance to avoid the penalty?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to book a consultation.