Still accepting new clients! Call (866) 681-2140

Canadian Tax

Canadian Tax

Dimov Tax Associates has offices in the largest metropolitan areas and provide Canada-US tax services for clients across Canada and the US. We focus on US-Canada cross border taxation area with an emphasis on tax preparation, tax planning and tax compliance for Canadian individuals with US ties and for Canadian business with operations in the US.

We have specialties established in Canada-US cross-border issues. The professionals at Dimov Tax Associates have over a decade of experience working in International Taxation field.

We are Certifying Acceptance Agents registered with the IRS to assist Canadians in obtaining US taxpayer identification numbers (ITIN). You may need the Canada-US tax service if you are:

    • Canadian work and live in the US
    • Canadian married to a US resident
    • Canadian buying and selling US properties
    • Canadian planning to move to US or move back to Canada 
    • US residents owning Canadian rental properties
    • US residents planning to move to Canada

Our service includes but is not limited to:

    • US Tax filing
    • Canadian Tax filing
    • Consultation regarding FIRPTA, exit tax, tax compliance in both countries, etc.

Contact Dimov Tax team if you need assistance.

Need help with Canadian Tax?

Call us today at (866) 681-2140, email us at, or fill out the form and we’ll get in touch immediately.

"*" indicates required fields

✓ Valid number ✕ Invalid number

Award-winning global customer service.


Dimov Tax is rated 5 stars on all major review platforms including Google, Yelp, Facebook, Angie’s List, Better Business Bureau, TaxBuzz, Thumbtack, Upwork, Bark, and much more.