Due to some recent IPOs, we have been getting large volumes of emails & calls from employees (and former employees) of Uber, Lyft, etc. asking for tax strategies and guidance related to their shares.
These clients typically want to know:
- Do I need to pay quarterly tax?
- How much money should I set aside for taxes?
- If I do not pay my taxes in advance now in 2019, will I be penalized?
- How do I compute the actual amount of tax that I owe?
- I know my company has “sold to cover” and withheld money at the time of my RSU grants/vesting, but how do I know if it was the correct amount?
- What options do we have for tax strategies? Is there anything I can do to limit my tax exposure?
- What are others doing?
- What happens if the shares are currently trading at below the Fair Market Value of the shares at the time that I was taxed? Do I get any type of tax benefit for that?
- Should I wait to sell my shares?
- Many, many more
If you are interested in getting the guidance you need for that, just scroll down and contact us using the webform. We will get back to you within one day. If you have hotmail or outlook, please check your spam folder if you do not receive a response in 24 hours.
Need some help? Please fill out the form below and one of our specialists will get back to you immediately.