Now Accepting New Clients! Call (866) 681-2140

Amended Tax Returns

Let us amend your taxes for you, promptly, efficiently, and correctly.

What are the most common reasons that you may need to amend your taxes?

  • You received a penalty letter or a tax assessment letter from the IRS or any state
  • You realized you accidentally forgot to report 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, K-1, 1099-MISC or any other type of income
  • You found out that you qualify for a tax credit or deduction and would like to get your refund.

    Note: refunds are only allowed for three years, so act fast!

Need help with Amended Tax Returns?

Call us today at (866) 656-8036, email us at hello@dimovtax.com, or fill out the form and we’ll get in touch immediately.

Award-winning global customer service.


Dimov Tax is rated 5 stars on all major review platforms including Google, Yelp, Facebook, Angie’s List, Better Business Bureau, TaxBuzz, Thumbtack, Upwork, Bark, and much more.