Still accepting new clients! Call (866) 681-2140

Taxes for Travel Nurses

  • Home
  • Taxes for Travel Nurses

We have countless clients that are travel nurses & are happy to assist. Some common issues involve:

  • What jurisdiction will be considered my “tax home” and what are the tax implications of this decision? 
  • How do I avoid double taxation if I have worked in multiple states?
  • What deductions apply to my situation? Can I take a “per diem” deduction for food & miscellaneous items? 
  • Can I itemize my expenses or take deductions for travel or lodging? 
  • Are professional licenses, etc. deductible? 
  • What is better – being paid on a 1099 or a W2? 
  • Do quarterly taxes apply to me? 
  • Should I file jointly or separately with my spouse? 
  • What are tax savings strategies if I have multiple employers in one year? 
If you need help with any of these questions (or any other questions), please contact us at or by using the below information. 

Need help with Taxes for Travel Nurses?

Call us today at (866) 681-2140, email us at, or fill out the form and we’ll get in touch immediately.

"*" indicates required fields

✓ Valid number ✕ Invalid number

Award-winning global customer service.


Dimov Tax is rated 5 stars on all major review platforms including Google, Yelp, Facebook, Angie’s List, Better Business Bureau, TaxBuzz, Thumbtack, Upwork, Bark, and much more.