Still accepting new clients! Call (866) 681-2140

Taxes for Creatives

Taxes for artists, actors, designers, etc.

Due to our location, we have a large client base in art-related industries, such as advertising, architecture, photography, art, crafts, design, fashion, film, music, performing arts, publishing, R&D, software, toys and games, TV and radio, and video games.

This large creative client base has given us the advantage of knowing what most concerns this group of people and how to best serve them. Common questions include:

  • What deductions do I qualify for?
  • Am I liable for sales tax? 
  • Should I incorporate? Is an LLC better for me or should I be an S-corp?
  • Do I need a DBA?
  • Must I file quarterly estimated taxes or 1040 ES forms every quarter? How is this accomplished?
  • Do I file both state & federal tax for each state that I travel to?
  • If I work outside of the US or if I am a non-US person in the US, how does taxation work in these scenarios?
  • I own an agency – should I process staff work on payroll or do I send them 1099s? 

All of these are common questions – happy to address these and/or assist with filing your returns.

Simply contact us below and we can get started. 

Need help with Taxes for Creatives?

Call us today at (866) 681-2140, email us at, or fill out the form and we’ll get in touch immediately.

"*" indicates required fields

✓ Valid number ✕ Invalid number

Award-winning global customer service.


Dimov Tax is rated 5 stars on all major review platforms including Google, Yelp, Facebook, Angie’s List, Better Business Bureau, TaxBuzz, Thumbtack, Upwork, Bark, and much more.