Still accepting new clients! Call (866) 681-2140

Canada Cross-border Tax

  • Home
  • Canada Cross-border Tax

Moving from Canada to the United States can be an exciting but overwhelming experience, especially when it comes to taxes. Here are some important things to keep in mind and the most common questions we get.

  • How to avoid double tax?
  • How do I report my RRSP or TSFA accounts?
  • Should I withdraw from my RRSP or TSFA accounts?
  • How do I inform the CRA if I am no longer a Canadian resident? 
  • Do I still need to file Canadian tax returns?
  • How do I determine if I am a resident or non-resident for US tax purposes?
  • What are some tax deductions or credits that I am eligible for?
  • Many other topics
If you have questions about any of the above topics, simply reach out to us down below and we will be glad to help.

Need help with Canada Cross-border Tax?

Call us today at (866) 681-2140, email us at, or fill out the form and we’ll get in touch immediately.

"*" indicates required fields

✓ Valid number ✕ Invalid number

Award-winning global customer service.


Dimov Tax is rated 5 stars on all major review platforms including Google, Yelp, Facebook, Angie’s List, Better Business Bureau, TaxBuzz, Thumbtack, Upwork, Bark, and much more.